Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Presentation

Hello my name is Rodolfo Angel and I'm studying antrophology at the university of Chile. This university is the best in my country. My studies need the application of english because a large part of the information we study is in English. This is my first blog and I created it to upload the activities done in the class. I know that it is very important to have a blog because it is a tool to connect people and share information around the world. This year, I'm very excited to start learning about one of the most important languages. In this course there are many people, all with the desire to write, read and speak in english.


cya

1 comment:

negra999 said...

RODOLFO,
IT WAS A GOOD EFFORT, I JUST SUGGEST TO CHECK YOUR CORRECTIONS:
Hello my name is Rodolfo Angel and study anthropology at the University of Chile. This University is the best in my country. TO My studies English IS A need because a large part of the information we study is in English. This is my first blog and I’ve created it to upload the activities done in the class. I know that it is very important to have a blog because it is a tool to connect people and share information WITH THE REST OF THE world. This year, I'm very excited to start learning one of the most WIDESPREAD languages. In this course there are many people, all with the desire to write, read and speak in English.

THE END WAS A LITTLE ABRUPT-