Friday, June 6, 2008

Weekends...


Every weekend I play alot soccer. I play soccer for the university Saturday and with friends on Sunday. I always play a lot of soccer and this is problem sometimes that I dont have the time for study, read, or see friends. Every Saturday I play in the morning and sleep in the afternoon to see friends in the night. Sunday I awake early to play soccer again. The afternoon on the Sunday I try to do work for school and prepare the week. The last game was not good when I fractured my ankle. I like to go out with friends of the team to drink and eat. Last weekend I didn´t do it. I had to be in my bed 2 days with much pain. After the 2 days I walk with crutches with much difficulty. This weekend was not as much fun as other weekends. I like to go out with friends to party at a pub or at a house for a barbeque. This is the best way to relax from school.

1 comment:

negra999 said...

ANGEL,
SOCCER SEEMS TO BE A HEALTHY ACTIVITY, OF COURSE PRACTISING IT THAT OFTEN COULD DISTURB OTHER IMPORTANT ACTIVITIES.
SEE YOUR MISTAKES TO AVOID MAKING THEM AGAIN.
Every weekend I play SOCCER A LOT. I play soccer for the university TEAM ON Saturday and with friends on Sunday. I always play soccer and this is A problem sometimes BECAUSE I don’t have the time for studyING, readING, or sEING OTHER friends. Every Saturday I play in the morning and sleep in the afternoon to MEET friends AT night. Sunday I WAKE UP early to play soccer again. SUNDAY AFTERNOONS I try to do work for school and prepare the week. The last game was not good BECAUSE I fractured my ankle. I like DRINKING AND EATING OUT with friends of the team. Last weekend I didn´t do it. I had to be in my bed 2 days BECAUSE OF THE pain. After the 2 days I walkED with crutches with much difficulty. This weekend was not as much funNY as other weekends. I like to go out with friends to party at a pub or at a house for a barbeque. This is the best way to relax from school.